I am a professionally-versed software developer and network-technician with desktop/mobile/web skillsets including (but not limited to):
- Programming/Scripting Languages such as C++, C#, Java, Objective C, PHP, HTML/JS/CSS, Bash, PowerShell, Python, Lua,
- IDEs and Frameworks such as Visual Studio, Xcode, Qt, Unreal Engine 4, Unity, and Node.
- OS API Expertise including Win32, Metro, DirectX, DirectShow, OSX and UNIX programming.
- Hardware Knowledge extending from standard desktop/server/mobile devices, to proprietary/embedded/industrial machines like medical hardware.
- Networking/IoT Certification (Physical and Wireless) from Savant, Pakedge and Ruckus.
- Mixed Reality Programming (AR/VR/XR), with almost a decade of experience, including contributions to code powering Microsoft HoloLens and Minecraft Earth.
- Cloud Platform Experience such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and more.
In addition, with nearly a decade of work in both hands-on and remote environments, I have a amassed a wealth of field experience and problem solving capacity, in even the most time critical situations.
2011: VU World (Lumberton, NJ) Software Architect
VU World is a constantly growing Home/Commercial Automation company established in the beginning of 2011. It began as an offshoot venture from an established AV & Sound Engineering company, and has grown phenomenally, furnishing some of Philadelphia’s most top-notch living complexes.
- Wrote several Android and iPhone Home Control apps, designed server-backend architecture (Windows and UNIX).
- Created custom software drivers to integrate devices (like powerline modems and IR transmitters) that don’t feature built-in integration.
- Hardware/field work such as server and network rack installations, WAP installations, and full network setups including full VLANs, Proxies and Firewalls.
- Website Administration (PHP).
- And in addition, countless setups of full home control systems, with specialized hardware and software solutions (hand-coded).
2017: Sector X (Philadelphia, PA) Software Engineer
Sector X is a Drone Park, VR Arcade, and eSports venture located in the Philadelphia tri-state area. They also currently both sponsor and handle production for Big E Gaming’s E-Sports events.
- I wrote various software including Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality apps with Unity3D, and an upcoming mobile gaming app. Work ranges from applications such as interactive restaurant menus/storefronts to geolocation aware apps.
2018: Lifeblink Inc. (Cherry Hill, NJ) Engineering Consultant
Lifeblink Inc. develops an application that enables users to capture, organize, and share memorable moments and career achievements in images and videos.
- I was contracted to convert their entire site frontend/backend (PHP, bootstrap) to a mobile-responsive design.
2018: Philly Pro AM Live (Philadelphia, PA) Technical Adviser
Philly Pro AM Live is the first E-Sports league dedicated to serving the youth of the city of Philadelphia. Through Education, Training, and Competitive Tournaments, we will provide opportunities for our kids to socialize in a positive environment, as well as gain necessary life skills vital to becoming productive members of society.
- Website engineering.
- Network administration.
- E-Sports program consultation.
2019: Doctor Battles (New York, NY) Server Engineer
Doctor Battles is a new esports platform that is designed to bring the competitive gaming community together.
- Finding and fixing critical issues on the platform’s servers.
2020: Metro Esports (Warminster, PA) Program Director
Metro Esports is a state-of-the-art gaming and tech facility located in Warminster, just outside of Philadelphia. Staffed with top coaches, talented players, and STEM educators, we bring gaming, competitive esports, coding/tech education, and social media production into one space. Our mission? To help you meet and exceed your goals—whether it’s to go pro, build a career, or just have a good time.
- Managing the various E-Sports leagues under the brand.
- Recruiting talent for the E-Sports coaching program.
- Media production and other tech demands pertaining to various E-Sports needs.
- Creating specialized solutions for clients including the NFL and Atlantic City’s Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA).